Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Introduction

salam..
welcome to the eighth street ; my record of experiences before, during, and after my studies in New York.
i really hope that this blog would benefit malaysian or muslim students that are pursuing their degrees in the states.


FAQ 
1) why eighth street ?
eighth street or 8th street is the street number for my university. i figured that it is most appropriate for me to use this name as it really reflects on what this blog is about


2) whatsup with the background ?
on the background of this site is The Experimental Media & Performing Arts Center @ Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute; the university that i am going to be studying soon.


3) who are you ?
i am a malaysian student currently pursuing a degree in Information Technology and Web Science @ Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, New York.


4) what kind of blog is this ?
i think this is more of a journal or a diary kind of blog. i used to write informative entries but i think it is best for me to write entries about my experience through this whole journey that i am embarking on so that you can get a glimpse of what it would be like in the states.


that's pretty much enough for introduction.
i hope that this can really benefit my readers.
so long.
=D

No comments:

Post a Comment